Saturday, March 2, 2013

Whole 30 - day one

After binging on sugar the last two weeks, I decided to do the "Whole30" to get back on track. I'm posting on Instagram about it and will attempt to do a daily recap here :) I miss blogging!

Ok. March 1st. It went better than I expected, although I did miss my afternoon (and evening) cups of tea. Yes I could have still had my tea, but it didn't appeal without honey. There were moments of frustration and I often found myself staring at the kitchen cabinets. I didn't realize how bad my stress eating had become! This month will be good for me.


Breakfast
Bulletproof decaf coffee with 1oz coconut oil and 1oz coconut butter.
3 eggs scrambled with 3 handfuls of fresh spinach. (Bacon fat)



Lunch
Leftovers from yesterday - rainbow kale, garlic, onions sautéed in bacon fat. Bratwurst, carrots, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and zucchini sautéed in coconut oil. I could eat this every day.

Snack
Two closed handfuls of soaked/dehydrated almonds and 10 pistachios.

Supper
Chicken soup (homemade broth, carrots, celery, onions, dark meat chicken) with extra virgin olive oil drizzled on top of each serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment